As I may have mentioned before, I am a pediatric nurse that works 12-13 hour shifts at a children’s hospital. This means long hours and physical activity all the while caring for my patients and their families. With that being said, I need my makeup to keep looking flawless throughout the day without any flaking or smearing. This can be hard when I have super dry skin. This is why I am always looking for the best moisturizer/ facial creams!
The key to keeping your makeup looking great all day is to make sure you are using quality products that keep your skin healthy and hydrated throughout the day. I’ve tried several different brands of moisturizers and skin care products to see if they can pass the 13+ hour nursing test. I’ve had some products that have last 8 hours and some that last almost the full 12-13 hours I am at the hospital. But there are some days during the winter when my skin is especially dry and my usual skincare products just don’t make the cut.
TeraClay Advanced Hydration Facial Cream
I am super excited to be sharing a new product with you all! If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen me talking about the Advanced Hydration Facial Cream from TeraClay. The company was kind enough to send me a little sample of this facial cream to see how it worked on my dry skin. I made sure to wear this beauty underneath my makeup every day for a few weeks to see just how well it held up with my busy schedule!
Here is what I found out after using this facial cream:
- The sample jar is the perfect travel size and can be thrown into your purse, backpack or work bag.
- A little bit goes a long way so these jars should last you a little while!
- It passed the 13+ hours nursing test!!! (I know. I was surprised too!)
- No need to reapply throughout the day. It seriously kept my skin soft, smooth and moisturized until I took my makeup off before bed.
- The moisturizer sinks into your skin really quickly and doesn’t leave that greasy feeling on your face
- It is very light in consistency. You cannot even really feel it underneath your makeup!
- 100% Natural Ingredients. Silicone-Free. Paraben-Free. GMO-Free.
- If you’re not a fan of the smell of coconut, this might not be a good product for you.
- However, I will say the scent is not all that strong. I’m not a huge fan of the scent of coconut but I find this scent strangely soothing!
I was pleasantly surprised by how well this worked on my dry skin! My skin is very sensitive along with being dry so I’m always hesitant to try new products on my face. If you are interested in trying out a new product to add to your skincare regimen, I HIGHLY recommend trying out Tera Clay’s Advanced Hydration Facial Cream! A sample jar will last you for quite a while and it’s under $10.00!
So there you have it, ladies! This hydrating facial cream is AH-MAZ-ING!!! I find myself reaching for it every morning after I’m finished with my morning skincare routine. This pediatric nurse gives this product a 9 out of 10. The only reason it is not a 10 is that I obviously haven’t tried every single skin care product in the world. It smells good and feels good on. I don’t find myself checking out my makeup in the mirror while at work. This lifestyle blogger is a fan! Here’s the website: TeraClay. Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think!
*Sponsored Review: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*